Why Employment Matters?
- Skilled and experienced investigators
- Expert and knowledgeable facilitators
- Certified Integral Leadership coaches
- Collaborative and practiced mediators
- Interactive virtual classrooms
- Development for leaders at all levels
- Sharing best practices across industries
- Collaboration towards authentic and sustained change
- Pre-approved HRCI and SHRM recertification credits
- Official 2021 SHRM Education Partner
Employment Matters is adept at identifying needs and tailoring impactful solutions for challenges large and small. Contact EM and discover how we can best collaborate with your organization to Learn, Grow, and Thrive.
Employment Matters (“EM”) embraces a litigation and conflict avoidance strategy for employers of all sectors and sizes. Founded by Mark Flynn in 2015, EM focused initially on workplace and school investigations under Flynn Investigations Group. In 2020, our focus broadened with the arrival of talented and experienced organizational development (“OD”) professionals.
This synergistic expansion serves our clients well. Investigations address conflict. Mediators and coaches help navigate conflict. Improved communication through training helps minimize conflict. Our OD professionals propel EM’s training, coaching, and mediation services to the next level to foster effective individuals and build strong teams.