Join our team as an Organizational Development Professional
Employment Matters LLC (EM) is accepting applications from Organizational Development (OD) professionals to join our team. EM OD personnel act as trainer, coach and/or consultant in executing leadership development strategies and increasing organizational capacity for the growth and success of our client organizations. Ideal candidates demonstrate a passion for their profession and proven organizational development best practices in training, facilitation, coaching, and consulting skills.
Group healthcare plan for full-time employees including medical and dental, 401K plan after one year of employment, and paid time off.
Full-time, exempt: $75,000 to $125,000 annualized salary with bonus potential.
Denver, CO www.coemploymentmatters.com
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior, I/O Psychology, Adult Education, Instructional Design, Human Resources, or other relevant discipline/equivalent business experience required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in Organizational Development, Learning and Development, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Professional experience designing and delivering organizational development interventions and leadership development programs at different levels of client systems.
- Proven track record consulting with key stakeholders to assess needs and offer recommendations/solutions to challenges including facilitating team performance improvement and change initiatives.
- Experience facilitating and training in both virtual and in-person environments using tools, activities, and methodologies to ensure a highly interactive, practical experience for a variety of audiences.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP certification preferred.
- Certified coach and mediator preferred.
- Certification in OD and leadership development tools, including 360 tools, coaching methodologies, and diagnostic tools such as DISC, MBTI, FIRO-B, etc. preferred.
- HR Generalist experience is a plus.
- Requires remote office, virtual and in-person client contact, and potential overnight travel outside of Metro Denver based on client needs.
- Works independently and collaborates as an effective remote (WFH) team member in a variable high-paced, detail- and deadline-oriented environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit a must – promotes offerings, develops new service lines and content, and expands client-customer base.
Please submit a responsive cover letter and your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject “EM OD Professional Application” by February 6, 2023.
Employment Matters is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all qualified applicants without bias based on race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.