Employment Matters is honored to announce a partnership with the Watson Wenk Group, founded by Darrell B. Watson and Dr. Michael Wenk. Darrell and Mike have over 50 combined years of supporting businesses, schools, community groups, nonprofits, and governmental organizations in fulfilling their mission to serve others. The goal of our partnership with the Watson Wenk Group is to sustain teams that are empowered and engaged, particularly in regard to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (“DE&I”). With the Watson Wenk Group, we can offer a full range of DE&I support, such as group facilitation and training; formulation and implementation of an organizational plan; follow-through strategies; and measuring success. Please contact us to learn how to take your DE&I efforts to the next level, as well as to explore other opportunities offered by Employment Matters for growth and learning. For more information on the Watson Wenk Group, please visit: www.watsonwenkgroup.com
We are excited to share our latest catalog of training and services. This publication covers July-December of 2021.
We have formed several new partnerships to expand both our HR/Legal offerings, and our Equity, Inclusion and Diversity services and offerings.
Also new, is our partnership with SHRM for our 9 week virtual instructor-led SHRM Certification Prep Program, and our ability to provide SHRM and HRCI recertification credits.
Please download, peruse and enroll!
Colorado and Western States Workplace Investigators, Come join us and get to know your fellow local AWI members! The next meeting of the AWI Denver Local Circle is scheduled for 4/29/21 at 4:00 pm MDT.
The topic for this meeting is: Microaggressions. We have arranged for guest presenter Darrell Watson, a founding partner of the Watson Wenk LLC, to discuss the definition and impact of microaggressions. Mr. Watson will then lead an open discussion of how microaggressions present in workplace investigations. Learn more about Mr. Watson, and the Watson Wenk Group, at www.watsonwenkgroup.com.
All area workplace investigators are welcome to attend this meeting, non members are invited to attend a few meetings before deciding to join.
2021 Local Circle Meeting Schedule:
- June 29th
- Sept 2nd
Meetings will begin at 4pm MT and will be held virtually
Hope to see you there,
Denver Area Local Circle Convener
Join us in April for our Leadership Development offerings!
Tired of webinars masquerading as training? Join us for our impactful and relevant sessions that will provide hard skills that translate immediately into your personal and professional life.
- Conflict Management with Bridget Morris
- Leading In a Virtual Environment with Peggy Penberthy
- Resilience: Finding Happiness in Hard Times with Lisa Barbeau
- Family and Medical Leave and FFCRA with Kimberly Searfoorce
- Generational Inclusivity with Lisa Barbeau
- Leadership Influence Strategies with Lisa Barbeau
- Communication Tools: Interpersonal Mastery with Bridget Morris
- Enneagram: A Key to Enhanced Awareness with Kimberly Searfoorce
- Mindful Listening with Peggy Penberthy
- Assertive Communication with Kimberly Searfoorce
- On-the-Job Training Skills with Lisa Barbeau
- Skillscope: 360 Feedback with Peggy Penberthy
- Buddy to Boss with Sue Wehrspann
THE ROAD TO RECERTIFICATION
Maintain Your SHRM & HRCI Credentials with Us
Recertification is about more than just renewing your credentials.
Recertifying demonstrates your commitment to the profession, to your organization, and to yourself
through lifelong education and professional development.
Invest in Yourself
Don’t miss our March open enrollment offerings-
- Conflict Tools: Empowering Others with Peggy Penberthy
- Compassionate Leadership with Bridget Morris
- TED Talk Principles with Lisa Barbeau
- Workplace Civility with Kimberly Searfoorce
- Performance Documentation Fundamentals with Kimberly Searfoorce
- Navigating Pandemic Fatigue with Lisa Barbeau
- Inclusion & Diversity in the Workplace with Kimberly Searfoorce
- Coaching: Maximizing Potential by Peggy Penberthy
- Workplace Investigation with Mark Flynn
- Problem Solving in Times of Crisis with Sue Wehrspann
- Ken Blanchard’s SLII with Peggy Penberthy
- Time Management: Mastering Multiple Priorities with Doug Gertner
- Emotional Intelligence Skills with Lisa Barbeau
- Facilitation Skills with Lisa Barbeau
Employment Matters is delighted to partner with Doug Gertner, Adjunct Facilitator
Our continued partnership with Doug means his expertise in all things related to time management and work-life balance are available to Employment Matters clients through our training programs.
Doug’s long-standing passion for helping adults to grow and develop through workplace learning, his clear and consistent approach providing this seminar and solutions that are interactive, high energy, and immediately useful, ensures multiple benefits for all who participate, including:
- Connection! With the principles Doug covers, you will be able to connect more fully and deeply with your work and personal community.
- Success! Application of the techniques Doug teaches will translate to greater success in the workplace and beyond.
- Quality! Your relationships and quality of life at work and home will be enhanced by using the principles, best-practices, tips, and techniques Doug teaches you in his Time Management seminar.